2011 Dryland Weed Control Report
By Drew Lyon, Dryland Cropping Systems Specialist and Robert Higgins, Research Technician
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Panhandle Research and Extension Center
Table of Contents
- Downy Brome Control in Winter Wheat with Spring-Applied PowerFlex® Formulations
- Downy Brome Control in Winter Wheat with Pre-Pare™ Herbicide
- Feral Rye and Downy Brome Control in 2-Gene Clearfield® Winter Wheat
- Evaluation of BroadAxe for Crop Safety and Weed Control in No-Till Sunflowers
- Precipitation from September 1, 2010 to August 31, 2011
Commercial companies are mentioned in this publication solely for the purpose of providing specific information. Mention of a company does not constitute a guarantee or warranty of its products by the Agricultural Research Division, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, or an endorsement over products of other companies not mentioned.
This publication also reports research involving pesticides. It does not contain recommendations for their use, nor does it imply that the uses discussed herein have been registered. All uses of pesticides must be registered by appropriate federal and state agencies before they can be recommended.
Reports from previous years: