Making A Difference
Impact Summary Reports
- 2012 - Year in Review
- Beef Systems
- Learning Child
- Guardianship/Conservator Training Program
- Crops - Youth Programming
- Agricultural Economics
- Cropping Systems Productivity
- Food, Nutrition & Health
- Agriculture Water Management
- Animal Manure Management
- Water Climate Environment - Community
- Business Ventures and Innovation
- ECAP - Entrepreneurial Communities
- ESI and Beyond
- NACO Institute of Excellence
University of Nebraska Panhandle Alumni Chapter
Midwest Theatre needs volunteers to help with concessions and ticket taking in Scottsbluff.
If you are interested in helping at any time during the year contact: Kip Fitzgibbon at 635-0171.
Panhandle Alumni Scholarship
Scholarship applications are available in counselors' offices and due February 15 each year. For more information contact Barb Schlothauer, 632-1207.
Scholarships for 2009-10 were awarded to five Panhandle students. Thanks to all the great applicants! Five students each will receive $600.00.
Founders Dinner and Alumni of the Year Award
Annual Founders' dinner will be held March 20, 2012. Nominations for Alumni of the Year Award may be given to Barb Schlothauer in January of each year.
The University of Nebraska Alumni Chapter was recognized as the Alumni Chapter of the Year, 1994-1995,
and Red Letter Chapter recognition 1997-98, 2001-2002, 2002-2003, 2003-2004, 2004-2005, 2005-2006, 2006-2007, 2007-08, and 2009-10.
Open to all UNL alumni and friends of the University.
Yearly and life memberships to UNL Alumni Association may be paid at any time. Barb Schlothauer has forms available in the Foundation and Alumni Office, Scottsbluff.
Contact Barb Schlothauer
University Foundation and Alumni Office
4502 Avenue I
Scottsbluff, NE 69361
Visit the www.huskeralum.org/ UNL Alumni Association home page!
- Husker News
- Go Big Red Site
- Lincoln Journal-Star Husker Page
- Husker Central (Huskers Illustrated)
- The Daily Nebraskan - the campus newspaper.
- Omaha World Herald Sports Page
- Panhandle Research and Extension Home Page
- University of Nebraska Institute of Ag and Natural Resources
- University of Nebraska
Alumni President John Schmall
Contact John Schmall at firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Schmall, President
- John Schlothauer, Past President
- Nate Luehrs, Vice President
- Karen Schultz, Secretary
- John Flint, Treasurer
- Kathy Nielsen, Finance
- Barb Schlothauer , Advisor
E-mail Barb Schlothauer with your questions or call the Panhandle Foundation and Alumni at 308-632-1207.